Sunday, November 26, 2006

Paul Stanley


Once i loved Kiss, i wanted to buy this one. The solo albums, dedicated to each other were a really brilliant idea. So the first one i got was Paul's. and i wasn't wrong. It was exactly what i could expect from Kiss main frontman

Tonight you belong to me, take me away became instant favorites after the first listening.
Hold me touch me was the sentimental ballad touch, that i loved too. I like ballads. And love the good ones. I mean it may be easy to make a slow song, but to really touch your feelings, that is another thing and very different. This one is a precious one, leaded with orchestration. Really nice.

The rest of the songs, and not a filler! are rock songs (maybe with the exception of mid-tempo ain't quite right): move on, funny lyrics again, wouldnt you like to know me, it's alright, love in chains, goodbye.

For me it is a great record, with the always complain of not having the lyrics.

10/10 brilliant

No comments: