Sunday, November 26, 2006

Beyond the Thunder

I do not agree with Jonathan Cain that this record is a solo from Neal Schon. I surely know that Neal is able to compose really nice melodies, but Journey began to write amazing songs with the trio Steve-Jonathan-Neal. So any team from these 3 people deserves my attention at least. For me it is clearly a project Cain-Schon.

Instrumental from 95, i used to use it as a wake up record, i should have heard big moon hundreds of times ...
Big moon as boulevard of dreams are the main pearls of the record. They are absolutely fantastic.
Send me an angel, zanzibar, deep forest ... all nice songs, to relax
the record is delivered by higher octave, so it is kind of 'new age' ... Well i do not mind it is classified this way, the music talks, and you can't get enough to enjoy in a peaceful status..

Nice package too.

10/10 really fantastic

No comments: