Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The number of the Beast

If youre feeling down depressed and lonely
I know a place where we can go
22 acacia avenue
meet a lady that I know

So if youre looking for a good time
And youre prepared to pay the price
15 quid is all she asks for

Everybodys got their vice

These verses seduced me since i found them exciting, with the powerful rythm: 22 Accacia Avenue.

Another song for history, hard to believe this was concoted from a 14-years old boy ... what was he thinking of ? ;-)
Hallowed by thy name, probably the best song of the whole record, and mandatory in any concert... Am i wrong?


The number of the beast, run to the hills, are good songs, the rest i really find them a bit weak, so my punctuation will bring Maiden die-hard not to love me very much indeed. Sorry, i have to be honest, and thought i think Maiden is a great group, and has terrible powerful songs, i am not deeply into them. However i appreciate them, and i bought this one.

I have the enhanced version with grey colour instead of the blue one. this is how the band liked it. Why the hell discog. could not respect it?

Yes, and at last i embraced Maiden. It is not still my favourite music, but i do recognise lots of good songs: the trooper, fear of the dark, kill me ce soir, hallowed by thy name, strange world, iron maiden, dance of death...

8/10 deserves a place in your discography. Classic (despite not being into maiden)

re-thought ...

9/10 great to have. Classic status.

No comments: