Friday, November 03, 2006

Back in Black


Last year i bought the ACDC remaster edition of Back in Black. The trilogy of Highway, Let there be Rock and Back in Black, even with different singers is absolutely brilliant.
What new can i discover to you? Except the making of the album in vh1 ultimate albums :) Great programs.
Hells bells, shoot to thrill, back in black, shook me all night long, have a drink on me and the unique acdc pseudo-ballad: let me put my love into you.
A perfect record in the middle of a tragic story, ACDC were back in the saddle with a powerful fist of metal songs which blew the rock scene away... it was magic ... and bets were all against.
But Brian fit in perfectly between the Young brothers.
and the people accepted him. He knew the great responsibility he had over his shoulders and just tried to be him. He made it! :-)
I got as an extra a bonus dvd with 5 songs, and a booklet inside the remaster of 16 pages explaining bits of the story. Yes, that is nice and valuable for a collection :-D
The record was produced by Mutt Lange

after having bought the trilogy i found:
let me put my love into you ... brutal
given the dog a bone ... mindblowing and ... (if you know what i mean ;-) )
hells bells ... to helll


10/10 indispensable

No comments: