Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pump


I always loved this one. 1989 Pump from Aerosmith. I mean, I like Aerosmith oldies, but when I heard Pump this was too much!
this was a perfect record to rock.

This one was my last ebay adquisition limited edition. Do you remember the cow limited edition from Get a grip. Well, this is in leather, and it really looks cool. COOL!. A friend told me I was a bit freaky ... :-D , can't help it. For 10$, a new record limited edition ... :-) ... and sooo coooool
The only issue is again, the lyrics ... Well discographics are not too popular nowadays, but they have earned it enough, so they deserve it :-S
Young lust, F.I.N.E. great starters. Then we go to love in an elevator, and to finish the a side: Janie's got a gun, which is absolutely not great, but outstanding.
Monkey on my back, hoodoo voodoo, my girl are just alright.
The other side, another to rock, and what it takes the nice ballad which was the follow up to Angel in Permanent vacation.

10/10 brilliant

No comments: