Sunday, December 24, 2006

dancing with st. peter

$ign of 4. a nice girl from my job brought it to me from england. and it was not cheap. but of course it was well worth.
this is like a light-ufo, being only phil mogg the ufo component. but as you can see, his voice is so unique that you will think in ufo as soon as you hear it. jeff kollman is teaming forces, he also made it in the last mogg/way record.
the material is nice, and there are some outstanding tracks.
title track, dancing with st. peter is absolutely great. we are talking here all about mid tempos, at least they are the ones which please me most from this record.
after glow and seems to me are the two great songs that join the title track in my favourite tracks, and made into my ipod.
the others, well, not bad: overload, driven, las meadows sanctum divine ... but not as awesome as the first that i have named

8/10 very nice to have

No comments: