Thursday, December 14, 2006

Freight train heart


With self titled Wasp first record were the ones I first bought by mail.
Why this one? just one reason. Jonathan Cain & Neal Schon contributed, so it could not be very bad.
Well, it is not really indispensable, but it has a couple of great tunes: Waiting for the heartache and the one that logged into my head Last frontier, a great one, with feelin', which would have made a better title... :-)

Driving wheels and too much ain't enough love are not bad ones. Even walk one with Joe Lynn Turner... but the rest are really forgetable. Desmond Child collaborates too.
Jimmy Barnes has a good voice, but maybe the weak point is composition, or maybe I am on another phase...
Anyway it is not a bad record, for which I could be disappointed (as few others I have ... :-( ). even I bought Jimmy's compilation ...

6/10 nice to have

No comments: