Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to my Nightmare


Welcome to my nightmare I think you're gonna like it
I think you're gonna feel like you belong
A nocturnal vacation unnecessary sedation
you want to feel at home 'cause you belong
Welcome to my nightmare whoa oh oh oh


This is how it begins this masterpiece ...
devil's food, the black widow, some folks and only woman bleed
This is the first part of the show. No words to describe it.
Department of youth opens the second part, and it opened the last diamond tour 2005 I went to. Just awesome. a month before i saw the crÜe, and although they were great, they needed some rest ... but Alice was kickin' from song to song without not time for breathin' :-D that was non-stop high rockin'.
Years ago, and my favorite, Steven, which was played tooo :-) ... it always reminds to me classic horror movies.

I don't want to see you go I don't even want to be there
I will cover up my eyes and pray it goes away
You've only lived a minute of your life
I must be dreaming please stop screaming...


Alice was alive after renewing his band, and created a true classic record.

10/10 classic status

No comments: