Saturday, May 31, 2014

No, not in this world...

They decorated all the generals Who fought the wars behind the lines They had forgotten all the soldiers The brandy put them way behind the times Insanity has found its way to TV screens Vision seems impossible to me They fight (they fight) for king (for king) and country I never would have thought this in my Wildest dreams The evening comes, we sit and watch the VJs Clips and rushes come from who knows where From Washington across to California With fighting breaking out in Leicester Square We see the soldiers moving on to victory And children trampled under marching feet They fight (they fight) for king (for king) and country How many millions will they put to sleep? No, not in this world No, not in the next No, not in my wildest dreams They recommended euthanasia For non-conformists anywhere Some men's dreams for others turn to nightmares This never would have happened in my No, not in this world No, not in the next No, not in my wildest dreams.

No comments: