Sunday, January 14, 2007

love gun

this was the first record my girlfriend bought me as a gift.
the cover art is impressive. i prefer destroyer's, but with all the ladies in make up, which may be a bit prepotent, well ... ;-D
what about the songs. some enter into legend: love gun and i stole your love are the best songs. this songs are awesome.
tomorrow and tonight, shock me are also great.
i like the then she kissed me cover too.
but i can not stand for christine 16, or plaster caster, or almost human or got love for sale ... :-( ... and i won't mention peter's song either.
so, this record had really good songs, but the rest say really nothing much for me. also the intensity of the songs in the alive II record is better than the studio.

what i do not like, since this is not a remastered edition is the poor package, no lyrics, no comments, no nice drawn cd ...

8/10 nice to have

No comments: