Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Metallica -aka the Black Album-

The record that made Metallica become masive. the first record i bought from them. The first concert in my life. 21st Nov. 92. time ago, and long forgotten, but still I remember the adrenaline shot it was...

This record was a bit comercial, against the wishes from the hard-core die-hard metal-in-the-ears-to-the-limit, but I consider it in my opinion a fine heavy metal record.
Though it is true i prefer for rawness and aggressiveness Ride the lightning and Master of puppets, it is undeniable that songs like enter sandman, sad but true, the unforgiven, wherever I may roam, nothing else matters (the ballad!, Metallica playing a ballad!! with orchestra even!!!... so what ???) are great songs...

... and that night were performed awesome!!

Shame they were the heroes which turned into villians, but, that's another story...

10/10 brilliant

No comments: