Sunday, January 11, 2009

Historia & In the round in your face


I own singles, records, vhs and dvd from Def Leppard. This compilation is great.
Historia is all their video collection until Hysteria. Not as great as Kiss x-treme, since explanation is written on the screen, but nothing else. It could have been awesome, and it is just great.
10/10 great to have
In the round in your face is the concert they did in the Hysteria tour. Pyromania + Hysteria. I saw them in the '93 Adrenalize tour. It was not bad at all, but I liked too much pyromania and they only did 4 songs, forgetting the awesome stagefright.
8/10 great to have

10/10 nice to have

Let's mention as well 'the Def Leppard story' a film which is the story from Def Leppard until Hysteria. Awesome, I think every metal fan should see it. It is a film. It is well worth, really. Thanks to internet I saw it.

10/10 awesome

No comments: