Sunday, March 04, 2007

Agent provocateur


I will fight tooth and nail, count on me i will not fail you ...
we can't be strangers, you mean too much to me ...

Rocks!. Yes, it was the foreigner factor ;-)
Often accused as Journey ... too many ballads...
Tooth and nail, that was yesterday, the famous I want to know what love is -I guess everybody knows, but me, I had to buy this record to know it :-S-, a love in vain, 2 different worlds ...
They knew how to rock, and to be softer, Foreigner deserves a place in the kingdom of heart breaker ballads, power ballads and medium tempos. They are the ones who can dispute Journey the highest place in AOR
Agent provocateur and 4 are the best records from this band, but in the others you still will find four or five great songs per record.
This one I got as a gift from my girlfriend (love & kisses), and it was a great surprise :-)

9/10 a must buy

No comments: