Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Keeper of the 7 Keys (Part 1 & 2)


This is for collectors :-)
Everybody knows the Keepers, right?
This is a special japanese edition that holds both records. Hard to get, only at high prices, or buy it at Japan or have the best of the friends to bring it for you :-) . Many thanks again JL :-D
As you can see its cover it is combination of 2 covers, being the cover of part 2 the one that appears at the window behind the keeper...
Could any collector be happier :-))
I will not review this special one, because I understand there is no need, and this one will be one of the cornerstones of my collection.

These records inspired a whole generation that I could not understand in my first listenings, around 92 ... but time heals everything and my taste improved hopefully to enjoy of this master opus.

It is so nice ... :-D

No comments: