Saturday, November 18, 2017

Forever Malcom

It was one of those nights when you turned out the lights and everything comes into view she was taking her time i was losing my mind there was nothing that she wouldn't do it wasn't the first it wasn't the last she knew we was making love i was so satisfied deep down inside like a hand in a velvet glove Chorus: seems like a touch, a touch too much seems like a touch, a touch too much too much for my body, too much for my brain this kind of woman's gonna drive me insane she's got a touch, a touch too much She had the face of an angel smiling with sin a body of venus with arms dealing with danger stroking my skin let the thunder and lightening start it wasn't the first it wasn't the last it wasn't that she didn't care she wanted it hard and wanted it fast she liked it done medium rare Chorus Seems like a touch, touch too much you know it's much too much, much too much i really want to feel your touch too much girl you know you're getting me much too much seems like a touch just a dirty little touch i really need your touch cause you're much too much too much Chorus

No comments: