Thursday, October 12, 2017

Since I've been loving you (The song remains the same)

Ohhhhh, I've been workin' from seven to eleven every night
Ooh yeah, it really makes life a drag, drag, draaaaag
I know that ain't right
I've really been the best, the best of fools
Ohh, yes, but I did what I could, yes, I did
Oh, I love you more, yes, I love you, baby
Oh, I love you, oh, I love you, oooh yeah

Oh, baby, since I've been lovin' you
I'm about to lose my worried mind, oh, don't make me lose it

Everybody tryin' to tell me, tell me, ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh, that you didn't mean me no good
But I tried, I tried, I tried, I tried
Ohhhh, I've been tryin' to do the best I could
I've been a-workin', I've been a-workin', I've been a-workin' from seven, oh, baby, baby, to eleven every night
You're such a drag, whoa, such a drag, my, such a drag, you're such a drag
Sweet mama, sweet mama, I don't think that's right


Ohhh, baby, since I've been lovin' you
I'm about to lose my worried mind,
Oh, don't make me, don't make me, don't make me, don't make me, don't make me lose it

(Guitar Solo)

Ooh yes, I've been cryin', oh-ooo-oh-oh, yeah
All my tears, they fell like rain, don'tcha see them fall
Ohh, mama, stop them fallin', somebody, somebody, stop them fallin'
Whoa, hold it, hold it, hold it

Now, you listen, just you listen...
Do you remember, mama, when I knocked upon your door
You had the nerve to tell me you didn't want me no more
I open my front door, hear my back door slam
I said, "Hey, baby, hey, baby,
I gotta feed the back-door, yeah, yeah, yeah
Ohhh, I've been a-workin' from seven
oh, baby, to eleven every night
You're such a drag, am I such a drag, you're such a drag, now, mama, am I such a drag
I don't, I don't, I don't think that's right

Ohhh, baby, since I've been lovin' you
I'm about to lose, don't let me lose my worried mind
I can't lose it, I've been tryin' so hard

Ohhh, yeah-ee-yeah, yes, I've been tryin'
Oooh, baby, baby, I've been tryin', don't make me lose,
don't make lose my worried mind, whoa-oo-oh, ohhhh

No comments: