Saturday, April 25, 2009

Long Cold Winter

Long Cold Winter is second opus from Cinderella. Main soul Tom Keifer. For me it is far better than Night Songs. There are 2 great track here i like to listen: Long Cold Winter, title track and the best Don't know what you got till is gone. This one is a superb power ballad, begining with a nice piano. This would make me check next opus Heartbreak Station which is their best record.

I can't tell ya baby what went wrong
I can't make you feel what you felt so long ago
I'll let it show
I can't give you back what's been hurt
Heartaches come and go and all that's left are the words
I can't let go
If we take some time to think it over baby
Take some time, let me know
If you really want to go


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUA0ai0XxRU

8/10 nice to have

No comments: