Sunday, February 01, 2009

100M BJ fans can't be wrong


I remember when it was released, i thought ... naahh ... horrible art work. Horrible title. And these must be demos not finished.

But as always I liked Bon Jovi, I got it as xmas present.

And I am highly surprised. :-)) .. I did not expect it could had so many good songs. Let's go for the ones i am more impressed:

-if I can't have your love (RS on vocals): great lament ballad with Richie's at his best
-Only in my dreams (TT on vocals): great song, nice voice, nice lyrics, awesome performance... maybe the one I am more impressed of.
-Good guys dont always wear white: great rock song heard it long time ago, from a bso
-Memphis lives in me (DB on vocals): another nice piano ballad. Not a bad voice, adding feeling... but a little too short..
-Always (demo): not as spectacular and more intimate but good as well.
-Last man standing: this actually could had made any record perfectly, good song!

8/10 indispensable for Jovi fans, but not essential for the rest

No comments: