Thursday, June 21, 2007

Aeronautics


I am somehow obsessed by this record. Specially the 4 first songs. They are absolutely instant classics and can hear them time-after-time. Total melodic metal.
This digipack edition comes with single back to my life, a nice way to try to make metal popular.
Jorn's voice is majestic and composition -I guess by the whole group (comanded by Roland)- brilliant.
The team was fantastic and a shame they got separated to get new mk II ... alas! I had also good vibrations from drummer Uli, who did a very good job in Catch the Rainbow, a tribute.

Crimson rider, back to my life, wounds, i'm not afraid ... impressive. I had to bought it ...
This edition is somewhat special, coming with 7-songs bonus disc :-)

10/10 indispensable, I am the baron of the sky!!!

No comments: