Friday, February 23, 2007

Hey man


Hey man was a bit deception. I expected something better. And there are already 4 songs really good, but after Bump ahead, which each time I hear it I like it more (and I am searching the japanese version)... I wanted something better
Trapped in toyland is just ok for me. The party begins with take cover, a darkened song, whose video, in black and white is really great. Goin' where the wind blows is a great acoustic song too. If that's what it takes is a great mid tempo also. And then my favourite, dancin' right into the flame, an absolute precious and original romantic love song. Simply beautiful.
The rest of songs are just average, really but the songs mentioned are really great, but, I expected a better record (did i say it already?) ... sometimes is better to low expectations ;-)
The line up was great, and above all, I love Eric's voice.

The lyrics are in. Great videos from the songs.

7/10 nice to have

No comments: