Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I ain't getting into heaven...

...And I blame this world for making a good man evil It's this world that can drive a good man mad And it's this world that turns a killer into a hero Well I blame this world for making a good man bad Now I ain't getting into heaven if the devil has his way I swear I'm gonna live forever Heading back to Santa Fe Got debts to pay in Santa Fe It's judgment day in Santa Fe Lord have mercy So I save a prayer when I need it most To the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost And sign it from a sinner with no name When I meet my maker Will he close the book on the hearts I broke and the lives I took? Will he walk away 'cause my soul's too late to save? Now I ain't getting into heaven If the devil has his way I swear I'm gonna live forever Heading back to Santa Fe Got debts to pay in Santa Fe It's judgment day in Santa Fe

No comments: