Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Red, White and Crue

I am not big fan of compilations though I have several. But this one has 2cd + dvd. It was expensive. however it was well worth. The new single 'if I die tomorrow' was amongst the best songs in year 2005 for me. Also, I did not have anything from them except 'Shout'.

The dvd with the videos and extra stuff (videos are commented by Nikky and Tommy - even with subtitles ... record companies, learn!!) is my favorite.
In this cases I do not mind expending the money, since the thing I got in return is awesome...

Moreover this is the tour I went to see 'carnival of sins', and Ii bought the 2DVD as well -this one was 14€ reasonable- ... again, where is piracy here? one of the best startings of a concert, setting the stage on fire :-D

9/10 great to have

No comments: