Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Revelation

And here we have a new journey vocalist. Arnel Pineda. It may seem you are hearing Steve Perry, it is unbelievable.
It is a record that made me forget 'generations'. I do not have anything personal against JSS, but honestly, the ones who love classical journey period can see clearly that voice didn't suit ...
New classics: where did i lose your love, after all these years and maybe what i needed.
These are the 3 songs for what is worth buying the record. My version is the nicest package, not only has the bonus CD with classics re-recorded, but the Live DVD (region 1 :-( ) with Las Vegas Concert... so it is well worth, and a steal price :-D ...

Somebody to explain me why in US, 11,88$ (2cd+dvd) and in europe 18€ (2cd) only ... :-(

Although for me it will not reach Trial by fire or Arrival, it is a nice recover from Generations.

9/10 great to have. Nice compilation.

No comments: